Tuesday 12 November 2013

The #Grateful Post

I actually really like this Facebook tradition that my american friends keep, of posting something every day in November that they are grateful for as part of Thanksgiving.

My style is to do it all at once, but hey, I do like reading everyone's posts and being happy for the gifts they experience daily.

I'm thankful to be in a profession that not only affords me a good living, good health and good fun but allows me to work with and inspire others.

When I started out as a Pilates teacher, I didn't quite appreciate just how profoundly the work can change a client's life and how those changes could change me.  I'm grateful for every client that has come through the doors as they've all allowed me the opportunity to take something for myself, in terms of communication, empathy, joy and support.

Having the beautiful space to practice in is just icing on the cake (or whipped cream on my pumpkin pie, in keeping with the Thanksgiving theme).

So yeah, for me, I have a lot to be thankful for at this moment.  Let's keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment